SciPlay (Dragonplay) Tel –Aviv studio, a leading social game developer recently executed a successful IPO.
As part of our fast-growing, we are looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join our Analytics team.
The Data Scientist will use advanced analytical and programming tools, data mining methods and business logic to create and maintain various Machine Learning, Deep Learning and AI models, based on immense amounts of records, in order to support and improve decision making, as part of the company’s data-driven approach.
The Data Scientist will be responsible for establishing the team and the entire company’s Data Science strategy.
· Master/PhD degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent fields– Mandatory
· 5+ years of experience in a similar position.Experience in researching large amounts of data– Mandatory
· Vast experience using SQL
· Initiative and proactive thinking, fast learner, “Can Do” approach
· Great communication skills and ability to work independently with a variety of teams and disciplines (Analysts, Product, Developers etc.)
· Hands on experience in modeling with Python/R
· Passion for data and gets into the details