SciPlay is a leading developer and publisher of digital games on mobile and web platforms, providing highly entertaining free-to-play games that millions of people play every day for their authenticity, engagement and fun.
SciPlay currently offers seven core games, including social casino games Jackpot Party Casino, Gold Fish Casino, Hot Shot Casino and Quick Hit Slots, and casual games MONOPOLY Slots, Bingo Showdown and 88 Fortunes Slots with offices all over the world!
Coordinate a variety of administrative duties in support of C-suite staff including CEO, CFO and their direct departmental reports. Work assignments are complex in nature, where considerable judgment, tact, creativity and initiative are required. Maintain knowledge of corporate activities to assist in policy, procedures and administrative matters. Provide administrative support which includes, but is not limited to, writing/typing notes, presentations and correspondence, interacting with executives, customers, board members, investors etc. Make travel arrangements, completes expense reports, plans meetings and any other administrative duties as assigned.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serve as a liaison between executives, managers and visitors as required. Reviews requests, schedules appointments and meetings, conference calls and other executive events; informs attendees/participants of function dates and times, reserves meeting space, provides audio/visual and other ancillary equipment/materials if required and hospitality services when appropriate.
- Performs a full range of administrative duties for executive and his departmental managers, e.g. preparing power point presentations, writing/typing notes and correspondence, maintaining excel spreadsheets, filing, and maintaining confidential records. Proofreads all written materials to ensure professional and accurate documentation.
- Manages board room and training room calendars and sets up prior to meetings and/or events
- Arranges all domestic and international travel for executive and support managers.
- Communicates in person and through correspondence with high level contacts inside and outside the company.
- Compile data for reports and presentations.
- Maintain and complete expense reports
Education: High School Diploma; Associates Degree preferred
- 10 years of professional work experience
- 5 years in an Executive Assistant role supporting various C-level executives or other relevant experience
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to get along with multiple personality types and best represent SciPlay culture and vision.
- Strong organization and planning skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to take initiative without being prompted and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong customer service skills. Ability to tactfully handle phone calls, filter as appropriate and redirect to other sources at SciPlay if necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft suite applications, especially Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Demonstrated ability to use discretion and make sound judgment.
- Analytical abilities sufficient to handle most complex clerical functions.
We are SciPlay! We make games!
The roots of our company are simple and strong: Our founder, fell head over heels for casino games and had a vision to create the most entertaining free-to-play casino games for gamers around the world. We’ve grown into a company that makes games we are truly proud of and that are enjoyed by millions of players every day. Our history is extensive, but we’re just getting started. In 1998, we got our start as Phantom EFX and in 2019, we reintroduced ourselves as SciPlay and went public on the New York Stock Exchange.
At SciPlay, we are programmed to think untraditionally. From our yearly development conferences, shindigs, and new game launches, we believe in doing what you love and doing it well. We take great pride in our ability to create authentic experiences for players and we are excited to continue investing in our workforce, technology, and our data-driven approach, all with the mission of delighting our players long into the future. We believe that if we continue to stay passionate, set ambitious goals, live our values and play together, we will become the #1 social casino and casual gaming company in the world.
A few of our highlighted perks and benefits:
- Competitive salaries and annual bonuses alongside matching 401k, employee stock options, and other competitive benefits.
- Strong commitment to work/life balance
- Second to none culture