SciPlay (Dragonplay) Tel –Aviv studio, a leading social game developer recently executed a successful IPO.
As part of our fast-growing, we are looking for an experienced team leader to lead and mentor our team of Product Analyst.
Leads a group of Analytics Engineers responsible for performing data analysis for fast-paced social and mobile applications including requirements gathering, code instrumentation, creating and analyzing reports, and providing insights to optimize high volume across all desktop (canvas) applications.
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversee a team of analytics engineers and drive the identification of trends based on analytical data extracted through utilizing Custom Dashboard and DataMine queries
- Provide ad hoc Customized Reports and Analysis to department leadership
- Manage A/B Testing Mechanisms – Coordinate with developers to properly segment and maintain concurrent application versions
- Implement additional Analytics API calls for custom in-game events in the codebase
- Responsible for mentorship, evaluations, conflict resolution and recognition of the staff to maintain highly motivated and engaged employees
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Required Experience: Minimum 2 years of business analyst/analytics experience, and a minimum of 1-year experience training and mentoring new employees and/or less senior engineers
- Education: BA/BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, Math, Statistics or relevant area
- Self-motivated: must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment without direct supervision
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Experience performing statistical analysis
- Understanding of database models
- Ability to write complicated, efficient HQL/SQL queries
- General programming capability
- MS Excel and other statistical reporting tools
- This role requires a forward-thinking, critical problem solver to identify trends and communicate findings confidently and effectively to project leads.