SciPlay is a leading developer and publisher of digital games on mobile and web platforms, providing highly entertaining free-to-play games that millions of people play every day for their authenticity, engagement and fun.
We’re looking for a candidate with a passion for helping others and a drive to seek solutions that meet or exceed the needs of our players. The Player Support Representative position is responsible for managing customer interactions, proposing creative solutions and building relationships with the player community through various social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube). This position will work closely with customer service, product, marketing and operations to maintain a focus on activities that build engaged, excited and loyal users.
Essential Job Functions:
- Read, review, respond, and document user reports, reviews, and support tickets and concerns via Social Media Communities, Zendesk support system, iTunes Marketplace, Google Play Store, and other means of communication
- Utilize and understand technical features of Zendesk support system
- Accurately segment the customer database and develop appropriate messaging for each consumer based on behavior, spend, geography etc
- Develop automated and personalized messages
- Adapt to customer needs to provide top quality support for both technical and non-technical issues
- Work with Customer Support and VIP teams to outline useful tools and procedures such as: automatically generated responses, guided instructions, and detailed outlines for handling a varying degree of common customer issues in a large volume
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communication, Information Systems or other relevant studies
- 1-3+ years of experience in sales/marketing/analysis/customer service in social community management. Experience in the gaming industry is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for social media
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional analytics skills and experience working in a metrics driven environment
- Self-motivated go-getter who is driven to achieve results creatively
- Genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising a must.
- Passion for problem solving
We are SciPlay! We make games!
The roots of our company are simple and strong: Our founder, fell head over heels for casino games and had a vision to create the most entertaining free-to-play casino games for gamers around the world. We’ve grown into a company that makes games we are truly proud of and that are enjoyed by millions of players every day. Our history is extensive, but we’re just getting started. In 1998, we got our start as Phantom EFX and in 2019, we reintroduced ourselves as SciPlay and went public on the New York Stock Exchange.
At SciPlay, we are programmed to think untraditionally. From our yearly development conferences, shindigs, and new game launches, we believe in doing what you love and doing it well. We take great pride in our ability to create authentic experiences for players and we are excited to continue investing in our workforce, technology, and our data-driven approach, all with the mission of delighting our players long into the future. We believe that if we continue to stay passionate, set ambitious goals, live our values and play together, we will become the #1 social casino and casual gaming company in the world.
A few of our highlighted perks and benefits:
- Competitive salaries and annual bonuses alongside matching 401k, employee stock options, and other competitive benefits.
- Strong commitment to work/life balance
- Fully stocked gameroom!