Job ID IRC29675
SciPlay is a leading developer and publisher of digital games on mobile and web platforms, providing highly entertaining free-to-play games that millions of people play every day for their authenticity, engagement and fun.
SciPlay currently offers seven core games, including social casino games Jackpot Party Casino, Gold Fish Casino, Hot Shot Casino and Quick Hit Slots, and casual games MONOPOLY Slots, Bingo Showdown and 88 Fortunes Slots with offices all over the world!
The Production Assistant acts as a ‘jack of all trades’ for the Slot Dev Department. The role is to assist in multiple areas as needed to help the department function efficiently.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist Producers and Teams:
- Set up mobile devices and other equipment for game demos
- Schedule meeting and coordinate remote connections (Skype, BlueJeans)
- Undertake errands as assigned
- Assist VP/EP/Directors:
- Take meeting notes
- Assist with scheduling
- Follow up on tasks and report accurately
- High School Diploma
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Reliable and punctual
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to take direction and understand quickly
- Computer and mobile device savvy
- Familiarity with Word and Excel (proficiency with Excel would be a bonus)
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Resourcefulness and problem solving
- Valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of game development or a strong interest in social and/or casino games
We are SciPlay! We make games!
The roots of our company are simple and strong: Our founder fell head over heels for casino games and had a vision to create the most entertaining free-to-play casino games for gamers around the world. We’ve grown into a company that makes games we are truly proud of and that are enjoyed by millions of players every day. Our history is extensive, but we’re just getting started. In 1998, we got our start as Phantom EFX and in 2019, we reintroduced ourselves as SciPlay and went public on the New York Stock Exchange.
At SciPlay, we are programmed to think untraditionally. From our yearly development conferences, shindigs, and new game launches, we believe in doing what you love and doing it well. We take great pride in our ability to create authentic experiences for players and we are excited to continue investing in our workforce, technology, and our data-driven approach, all with the mission of delighting our players long into the future. We believe that if we continue to stay passionate, set ambitious goals, live our values and play together, we will become the #1 social casino and casual gaming company in the world.
A few of our highlighted perks and benefits:
- Competitive salaries and annual bonuses alongside matching 401k, employee stock options, and other competitive benefits.
- Strong commitment to work/life balance
- Fully stocked gameroom featuring current generation consoles and titles, ping pong tables, and arcade cabinets
SciPlay Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, SciPlay) are committed to creating a workforce of credibility and dependability. As a prerequisite to employment with SciPlay (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SciPlay conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you. This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above. SciPlay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.