Job ID IRC23467
Are you a skilled Product Manager seeking a dynamic company to join for the next big step and new challenge in your career? If so, this could be the perfect role for you. SciPlay is at the forefront of the highly innovative and exciting mobile gaming industry.
SciPlay is a top developer of free-to-play social casino games for Android, iPhone, Kindle, and Facebook web platforms. As a division of Scientific Games, SciPlay leverages a world-renowned library of real money slot games straight from the floor of Las Vegas casinos. This authentic content has fueled several multi-million download smash hits such as Jackpot Party Casino, Quick Hit Casino, and Gold Fish Casino. The Product Management discipline plays a critical role in building and sustaining SciPlay business, which has experienced explosive growth in the highly competitive social casino space.
Based in our Cedar Falls, IA offices, as Senior Product Manager you’ll manage the lifecycle of in-game mechanics and features. You will also be responsible for projecting revenue impact through data and statistical methods, conducting A/B tests to isolate the impact of individual features, and evaluating the results of these tests. You’ll work with other Product Managers and Analysts to provide a complete analysis of each element of an individual product to drive revenue and meet the product goals. Your skilled approach and ability to ask good questions, be an active listener and exhibit second-level thinking will all be utilized extensively in this role.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work with Executive Producer to calculate ROI of features and prioritize development roadmap accordingly
- Collaborate with designers, artists, and developers to generate and maintain spec documents that guide development work
- Utilize multi-variant testing system to analyze the impact of new features and game optimizations
Live Game Management
- Manage investigations into game trends and develop associated action plans
- Proactively identify opportunities and risks to the product based on KPI trends, develop execution plans
- Manage day-to-day game operations including new content releases, events, sales, and promotions
- Leverage our game analytics platform to investigate and explain KPI trends, then report findings to the product team and management
Communication And Collaboration
- Deliver presentations that clearly communicate long-term game vision and roadmap to company executives
- Share feature results, experiment learnings, and best practices with other game team PMs
- Coordinate live product changes with CRM, Loyalty, and Marketing colleagues to maximize the effectiveness of those efforts
- Evaluate notable social/mobile/casino competitors and share key insights
Team Building And Process Improvement
- Train and mentor junior PMs and Analysts
- Document our processes and best practices
- Constantly seek improvement opportunities in our day-to-day workflows
Education: Bachelor of Arts; MBA preferred
- 3 years’ experience with at least 1 year Product Management experience
- Experience in Gaming, Social/Mobile, Casino preferred
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- SQL and Data-mining experience
- Expert Excel Skills
- Strong understanding of statistical significance in datasets.
- Understanding of forecasting and statistical modeling
- Agile/Scrum software development experience is a plus
- Critical Thinking and Creative Problem Solving
- Ability to develop positive relationships and communicate effectively with Developers, QA, Analysts and Producers.
- Excellent Organizational skills
We are SciPlay! We make games!
The roots of our company are simple and strong: Our founder, Aaron “Shurm” Schurman, fell head over heels for casino games and had a vision to create the most entertaining free-to-play casino games for gamers around the world. We’ve grown into a company that makes games we are truly proud of and that are enjoyed by millions of players every day. Our history is extensive, but we’re just getting started. In 1998, we got our start as Phantom EFX and in 2019, we reintroduced ourselves as SciPlay and went public on the New York Stock Exchange.
At SciPlay, we are programmed to think untraditionally. From our yearly development conferences, shindigs, and new game launches, we believe in doing what you love and doing it well. We take great pride in our ability to create authentic experiences for players and we are excited to continue investing in our workforce, technology, and our data-driven approach, all with the mission of delighting our players long into the future. We believe that if we continue to stay passionate, set ambitious goals, live our values and play together, we will become the #1 social casino and casual gaming company in the world.
A few of our highlighted perks and benefits:
• Competitive salaries and annual bonuses alongside matching 401k, employee stock options, and other competitive benefits.
• Strong commitment to work/life balance
• Fully stocked gameroom featuring current generation consoles and titles, pool table, ping pong table and full arcade
SciPlay Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, SciPlay) are committed to creating a workforce of credibility and dependability. As a prerequisite to employment with SciPlay (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SciPlay conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you. This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above. SciPlay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.