Job ID IRC25303
SciPlay is a leading developer and publisher of digital games on mobile and web platforms, providing highly entertaining free-to-play games that millions of people play every day for their authenticity, engagement and fun.
SciPlay currently offers seven core games, including social casino games Jackpot Party Casino, Gold Fish Casino, Hot Shot Casino and Quick Hit Slots, and casual games MONOPOLY Slots, Bingo Showdown and 88 Fortunes Slots with all over the world!
The Senior Video Artist is a camera production and post-production video specialist who reports to the Lead Video Artist. This team member will take on projects within the video marketing department with specific focuses on camera production, post-production video editing, visual effects post-production, green screen production and post-production, and motion graphics. The Senior Video Artist has a focus and deep knowledge of cinematography, lighting, sound, video editing, 2D/3D tracking, and video compositing work. This team member will be able to take a creative brief and execute the project from beginning to completion, while receiving and implementing feedback from the lead video artist and game teams.
• Camera production – Knowledge and experience in cinematography, using DSLR cameras and professional cameras. Being able to film a variety of situations, both with and without camera movement.
• Sound Recording – Basic understanding of the collaboration between production staff and sound recording, to at least be able to oversee someone recording sound, and/or set up a lav. microphone for recording VO.
• Green Screen Production: Filming and overseeing live action production of an actor acting on a green screen. Understanding best practices for green screen production (where actor goes, colors to avoid, avoiding spill, lighting on green screen), and being able to serve as a VFX supervisor on a small shoot (ex. – person speaking to the camera, shot on green screen).
• Green Screen Production Supervision: Being present on larger shoots and serving as the VFX supervisor to ensure the shoot will translate properly and easily when things enter post-production.
• Green Screen Post-Production: Keying and compositing a plate of a person on a green-screen with a background plate and/or graphics
• Video Editing: Basic understanding of Video Editing in Premiere Pro
• 2D Tracking and Compositing: Specifically phone-screen replacement and compositing a replacement screen in post-production, making the shot believable.
• VFX compositing: Compositing subjects in a believable way into locked-off and moving shots.
• 3D compositing: Understanding of 3D compositing workflow a plus (Element 3D or Cinema 4D), but not required.
• 5-8 years experience in production and post-production work in a marketing agency, ad agency, gaming studio, or equivalent work environment
• Experience and training in camera production and digital cinematography
• Experience shooting and overseeing green-screen production shoots
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe CC Products including Premiere Pro and After Effects
• Video Editing using Adobe Premiere Pro
• Post-production visual effects work using Adobe After Effects, including 2D tracking, 3D tracking, and planar tracking
• Ability to work under deadlines in a rapid paced work environment
• Knowledge of 3D compositing using Element 3D or Cinema 4D
• Knowledge of sound recording production and post production (Adobe Audition or Pro Tools)
We are SciPlay! We make games!
The roots of our company are simple and strong: our founders fell head over heels for casino games and had a vision to create the most entertaining free-to-play casino games for gamers around the world. We’ve grown into a company that makes games we are truly proud of and that are enjoyed by millions of players every day. Our history is extensive, but we’re just getting started. In 1998, we got our start as Phantom EFX and in 2019, we reintroduced ourselves as SciPlay and went public on the New York Stock Exchange.
At SciPlay, we are programmed to think untraditionally. From our yearly development conferences, shindigs, and new game launches, we believe in doing what you love and doing it well. We take great pride in our ability to create authentic experiences for players and we are excited to continue investing in our workforce, technology, and our data-driven approach, all with the mission of delighting our players long into the future. We believe that if we continue to stay passionate, set ambitious goals, live our values and play together, we will become the #1 social casino and casual gaming company in the world.
A few of our highlighted perks and benefits:
• Competitive salaries and annual bonuses alongside matching 401k, employee stock options, and other competitive benefits.
• Strong commitment to work life balance
• Fully stocked kitchen
• Fully stocked gameroom featuring current generation consoles and titles, shuffle board tables, foosball tables, and arcade cabinets (including our prized 5v5 cabinet ultra-rare copy of Killer Queen!)
• Brand new, shiny, and aesthetically pleasing 10,000 sq ft office located in the Arboretum area in Austin
SciPlay Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, SciPlay) are committed to creating a workforce of credibility and dependability. As a prerequisite to employment with SciPlay (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SciPlay conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you. This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above. SciPlay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.
Scientific Games Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, “SG”) are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain SG employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure SG complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, SG requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with SG (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SG conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you. This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above. SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.