SciPlay (Dragonplay) Tel –Aviv studio, a leading social game developer recently executed a successful IPO.
As part of our fast-growing pace, we are looking for an amazing Social Media Manager to join our Marketing team.
A person that will own the communication with the players across all our Social Media channels. Someone who can whip up funny, direct, engaging texts in no time. Native English Speaking is a MUST! This includes idea generation, proposal preparation and execution. Ideas with a focus on activities that build loyal users. The position manages procedures but not people.
Essential Job Functions:
- Managing the entire portfolio of social media, posting relevant content with the purpose of generating engagement with our game and maintaining the brand:
- Working close with the live-ops calendar
- Using research and creativity in finding ideas for content
- Set up lifecycle communications plans
- Develop automated and personalized messages
- Content writing for all aspects of the game: feature communication within the game, pop-ups, briefs, social media contents – posts (FB, IG, TW…), short scripts, marketing text ads, push notifications and more..
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- 1+ years of experience in marketing/analysis in social community management. Experience in the gaming industry is a plus
- A self-motivated go-getter who is driven to achieve results creatively
- Analytics skills and experience working in a metrics-driven environment
- A genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising is a must
- Passion for problem-solving
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well independently or within a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
We’re looking for a person that is thorough, precise, responsible and organized. Creativity is a must here, our texts are served to millions of players around the world so we need to find ways to entertain them and excite them day after day.
The gaming industry is dynamic and at times requires work around the clock so make sure you have the passion for it if you apply.