Job ID IRC25125
SciPlay is a leading developer and publisher of digital games on mobile and web platforms, providing highly entertaining free-to-play games that millions of people play every day for their authenticity, engagement and fun.
SciPlay currently offers seven core games, including social casino games Jackpot Party Casino, Gold Fish Casino, Hot Shot Casino and Quick Hit Slots, and casual games MONOPOLY Slots, Bingo Showdown and 88 Fortunes Slots with all over the world!
About the Role:
At SciPlay, we believe people are our most valuable asset. That’s why we’re seeking a rocking Talent Sourcer to help create a pipeline of qualified candidates to our recruitment team across all studios. This includes delivering on proactive and strategic sourcing of high-quality candidates utilizing a variety of outlets!
The Talent Sourcer must be naturally curious and driven to find hidden talent to help us build talent pipelines across all business verticals. You must love the thrill of the hunt for the best talent using a variety of sourcing techniques, tools, and resources.
Essential Job Functions:
• Partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to understand the search requirements and develop a sourcing strategy.
• Contribute to our diversity recruiting initiatives and manage passive candidate pipelines and related ad-hoc reporting.
• Source passive candidates through referrals, networking, internet and social media searches, etc.
• Develop innovative and creative recruitment and sourcing campaigns to identify active and passive talent pipelines for current or future roles for the SciPlay studios.
• Effectively build and engage with talent communities through social media outlets and local groups and meetups.
• Participate in campus recruiting, job fairs, local events and meetups in the area.
• Engage in branding efforts both internally and externally to promote SciPlay culture and employee experience.
• Help create the best candidate experience from recruitment through onboarding.
• Understand local laws around recruiting and immigration in order to recruit effectively and avoid harming the company’s reputation or license.
• 2+ years of sourcing or recruiting experience in a technical field
• Bachelors’ Degree in Human Resources related field or equivalent
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Strong multi-tasker. You have the ability to manage multiple requisitions across multiple disciplines and locations.
• Proven agility. You can shift priorities on a dime and don’t let yourself get down when things fall through.
• You’re naturally curiously and driven. Ability to source passive talent and tailor your efforts to different individuals and company needs.
• Strong strategic influencing abilities
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Experience working in the gaming industry or a high tech field
• Someone with a go-getter attitude who can tackle a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
• Ability to identify those passionate gamers who can take both work and play seriously
We are SciPlay! We make games!
The roots of our company are simple and strong: our founders fell head over heels for casino games and had a vision to create the most entertaining free-to-play casino games for gamers around the world. We’ve grown into a company that makes games we are truly proud of and that are enjoyed by millions of players every day. Our history is extensive, but we’re just getting started. In 1998, we got our start as Phantom EFX and in 2019, we reintroduced ourselves as SciPlay and went public on the New York Stock Exchange.
At SciPlay, we are programmed to think untraditionally. From our yearly development conferences, shindigs, and new game launches, we believe in doing what you love and doing it well. We take great pride in our ability to create authentic experiences for players and we are excited to continue investing in our workforce, technology, and our data-driven approach, all with the mission of delighting our players long into the future. We believe that if we continue to stay passionate, set ambitious goals, live our values and play together, we will become the #1 social casino and casual gaming company in the world.
A few of our highlighted perks and benefits:
• Competitive salaries and annual bonuses alongside matching 401k, employee stock options, and other competitive benefits.
• Strong commitment to work/life balance
• Fully stocked kitchen
• Fully stocked gameroom featuring current generation consoles and titles, shuffleboard tables, foosball tables, and arcade cabinets (including our prized 5v5 cabinet ultra-rare copy of Killer Queen!)
• Brand new, shiny, and aesthetically pleasing 10,000 sq ft office located in the Arboretum area in Austin
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SciPlay Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, SciPlay) are committed to creating a workforce of credibility and dependability. As a prerequisite to employment with SciPlay (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SciPlay conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you. This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above. SciPlay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.