Job ID IRC29403
Job Summary: The Temporary Test Technician Social Gaming will execute procedures for maintaining high standards of quality, and reliability for all software developed for retail, mobile and online distribution. Ensure that products meet the requisite functional and technical standards and maintain high overall product quality. This position is not to exceed 6 months. Position requires 25-30 hours/week availability.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure that all software is working as intended through rigorous, detailed testing
- Document and maintain the status of all problems in the bug tracking database
- Communicate with other departments to prevent issues from arising and correct existing problems during the development cycle
Education: Some college coursework in Information Systems, Computer Science, MIS, Math, Statistics or another relevant area
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Understanding of testing procedures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently regulate and prioritize tasks
- Ability to meet quick deadlines and deliver precise, effective results in a fast-paced work environment
- Self-motivated, with ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment without direct supervision
- Strong technical knowledge of computers or troubleshooting computer problems
- This role requires a forward thinking, critical problem solver to identify trends and communicate findings confidently and effectively to project leads
We are SciPlay! We make games!
The roots of our company are simple and strong: Our founder, Aaron “Shurm” Schurman, fell head over heels for casino games and had a vision to create the most entertaining free-to-play casino games for gamers around the world. We’ve grown into a company that makes games we are truly proud of and that are enjoyed by millions of players every day. Our history is extensive, but we’re just getting started. In 1998, we got our start as Phantom EFX and in 2019, we reintroduced ourselves as SciPlay and went public on the New York Stock Exchange.
At SciPlay, we are programmed to think untraditionally. From our yearly development conferences, shindigs, and new game launches, we believe in doing what you love and doing it well. We take great pride in our ability to create authentic experiences for players and we are excited to continue investing in our workforce, technology, and our data-driven approach, all with the mission of delighting our players long into the future. We believe that if we continue to stay passionate, set ambitious goals, live our values and play together, we will become the #1 social casino and casual gaming company in the world.
A few of our highlighted perks and benefits:
- Competitive salaries and annual bonuses alongside matching 401k, employee stock options, and other competitive benefits.
- Strong commitment to work/life balance
- Fully stocked gameroom featuring current generation consoles and titles, pool table, ping pong table and full arcade
SciPlay Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, SciPlay) are committed to creating a workforce of credibility and dependability. As a prerequisite to employment with SciPlay (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SciPlay conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you. This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above. SciPlay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.